- Alumni House visitors get up with the rest of camp at Reveille. Please have all gear off the floor and your bunk neat so the police boys can sweep after breakfast and so the place is pleasant for all visitors.
- Centennial is the Pasquaney council’s work area and is available to current counsellors and current staff only.
- Please abide by swimming safety rules for the waterfront and swim to the diving raft only when accompanied by a dinghy.
- Alumni under 18 turn in at Taps, so please keep it quiet for them when coming and going.
- We would be happy to lend you a camp uniform for your stay so you can fit right in.
Camp Pasquaney is located at 19 Pasquaney Lane, Hebron, NH 03241 in central New Hampshire on the northeastern edge of Newfound Lake, midway between the towns of Bristol and Plymouth on Route 3A. Drivers should take Interstate 93 to Exit 23, travel west on Route 104 to Bristol, then travel north on Route 3A for seven miles.
The Manchester NH Airport (MHT) is about one hour and ten minutes south of Pasquaney and is serviced by most major airlines. The Boston Airport, Logan (BOS), is about two hours south. We offer airport pick ups for campers at the start of the season and drop offs at the end.
There are hourly buses between Logan, Boston South Station (rail), and Concord, NH (50 mins. south). There are two buses a day between Logan, Boston South Station, and Plymouth, NH (20 mins. from camp). There is no public transportation between MHT, Concord, and Plymouth.