Skip To Main Content

2024 Season Calendar

Opening Day: Saturday, June 22

Camping Expeditions: July 1 – July 5

Visiting Weekend: July 13 – 14

The Long Walk: July 22 – July 27

Trustees Weekend: August 2 – 4

Trustees Weekend Play: August 3

Crew Races: August 4

Water Sports: August 10 – 11

Camp Closes: Sunday, August 11

130th Celebration: August 15-18

Tuition & Financial Aid

Tuition for the 2024 season is $9,700. Tuition covers approximately 60% of the cost of each camper’s summer. The generosity of alumni, parents, and friends covers the remaining 40%.

Financial aid is available on the basis of need. Approximately 30% of the campers each summer receive financial aid. Please contact the Pasquaney office for details.

Camping