AT CAMP ($50 per person, age 5 & under free)
- All dorms (except Dana) will be open for lodging.
- Dorms hold 10-15 guests (depending on the specific dorm),
so chances are you will be sharing a dorm with other groups.
- Space is limited, so register early to guarantee a bunk.
- After all dorm bunks have been filled, you will have the option to reserve a bunk at Camp Onaway.
Onaway (less than 1 mile up the road) has generously offered to host any overflow by opening up their camper cabin groups. Each small cabin has two bunks. Each registration is for a bunk, not necessarily the whole cabin. Registrations with multiple attendees will be housed together in pairs, with the odd numbered possibly sharing a cabin with another separate single attendee, if space is limited.
- There are limited spaces for personal tents.
- Tent sites will be in the Glade or on the ridge past Tree Talk.
Inns, Motels, Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts
Arranged by driving distance from Pasquaney (If we get word that a particular place is full, we will mark it as such. Space, though, could still open up because of cancellations. Please call business directly for most accurate information.)
Blue Moon Motel
Newfound Lake Inn
Coppertoppe Lodge & Retreat
(6.8 miles/9 minutes)
Pleasant View Bed & Breakfast
Sculptured Rocks Farm
The Henry Whipple House
Fairfield Inn & Suites Plymouth
The Red Carpet Inn Plymouth
Common Man Inn
Tea Rose Inn
Pilgrim Inn & Cottages
Colonel Spencer Inn
Days Inn by Wyndham
The Inn on Golden Pond
The Glynn House Inn
The Sunny G B&B
Squam Lake Inn
The Manor on Golden Pond