REGISTRATION INFO & PRICING
- Registration includes all scheduled meals, activities, and events.
- When registering more than one attendee in your group, you will be asked to fill out a registration for each.
- If you are having trouble registering online, please email us at email@example.com or call the office at (603) 225-4065.
FOR THOSE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR 2021
- If you still plan on coming in 2022, there is no action needed on your part. Your original registration will roll over to the new dates.
- If you can’t come to the 2022 dates, we are happy to refund your registration money. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unsure at this time, you can leave your registration active. If you need to cancel any time in the future, please email us.
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET
- For those who want to attend in 2022 but have not registered for anything yet, click here to register.
- 2020 & 2021 CAMPERS = FREE! Including lodging!
- ADULT (age 13+) = $200
- CHILD (age 6-12) = $100
- CHILD (age 0-5) = free
- SATURDAY ONLY = $100 This option is for guests who want to join us for Saturday’s events only (evening banquet dinner included). No lodging included.
If you wish to attend but cannot afford to pay full price, please email us at email@example.com, or call the 125 Coordinator, Doug Camp, at (8O4) 92l-9689.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Click below to read the guidelines that are designed to ensure that the Camp Pasquaney 125th Anniversary Celebration Weekend is a happy, safe, and productive experience for everyone.
125th Anniversary Code of Conduct and Waiver/Release of Liability